Mechanical Keyboard Switch

Mechanical keyboard switch is widely used in computer keyboards, cash registers, etc.
It has three kinds of feeling choices: Linear, Soft tactile, and Clicktactile.

Offering exact replacements for switches from Honeywell, C&K, Cherry, E-switch, Omron, Matsushita and Burgess;

We can help you save 30%-50% of the current cost;

Send us the original P/N and see how much you can save.

has been added to your cart:
Online Service
Live Chat