Precautions Of Basic Micro Switchunionwellswitch
1. As for the model of not sealing, the foreign body can enter the outside of the switch, which can cause a short circuit; please pay attention.
2. The last and most crucial point is to avoid touching the switch with a wet hand.
3. Be careful not to use washboard water.
4. When using the switch, be careful not to overexert it to avoid damage.
5. Try not to be destructive.
6. When used, press the centre position as far as possible so as not to cause damage to the parts.
7. After installation, please get in touch with the after-sales maintenance about the problem with the welding process.
8. As for the corrosive gas materials that occur during the installation of the welding process, the damage caused by the switch will also be dangerous and must be taken care of before use.
9. When installing the microswitch, it is essential to be careful. If the attack is loose during welding, it must be strengthened in time to avoid falling off.
10. When the switch stops for two weldings, it is necessary to dry the product to an average temperature to stop welding again to avoid material deformation and easily cause it to fall off.
Unionwell manufactures various micro switches, pressure switches, etc., and has a one-stop R&D and production system.
Visit our website for more information:https://www.unionwellswitch.com.