How To Judge The Waterproof Micro Switchunionwellswitch
Many electronic products will inevitably encounter water during use, so microswitches need to have excellent waterproof performance. Many micro switches that are currently on the market have waterproof functions. So, how to distinguish the waterproof performance of the waterproof micro switch?
IP waterproof standard:
The leading evaluation standard for the waterproof performance of waterproof key switches is based on the IP waterproof rating standard. Look at the waterproof switch’s performance, mainly at the two digits XX behind the IPX; the first X is from 0 to 6, and the highest level is 6. The second position X is from 0 to 8, and the highest level is 8; therefore, the highest waterproof level of the waterproof button switch is IP68. Whether the certification is complete: ROHS regulations, SGS certification; with VDE/DEMKO/KEMA (now using EU ENEC), UL/CSA, and other certifications.
These are the certification requirements for high-quality waterproof key switches. Must be available for export overseas.
Other criteria: The waterproof key switch has a good design, long service life, high-temperature resistance, and high current impact resistance and can meet the specific needs of your product, which should be considered. Key switch waterproof level test:
- When the shell is inclined to 15 degrees, no effect will be caused when water drops enter the shell.
- The small water drop test shows that the frontal drop into the shell has no effect.
- Water or rainwater has no effect from the 60-degree corner to the shell.
- Use any non-corrosive liquid; splashing on the shell has no effect.
- Using any non-corrosive liquid, splashing on the shell has no effect.
- It can be rinsed directly in water without damage.
- It can be used to soak in water for a short time.
Unionwell is committed to producing and innovating various micro switches.
For details, please visit our website: www.unionwellswitch.com.