How Many Types Of Micro Switch
The basic micro switch is an essential member of the microswitch family for its wide application and is commonly found in household appliances and electrical tools. That is why it is called the “basic switch.” For instance, the refrigerator and power tools, ice maker, air-conditioner, etc., all these appliances or equipment can be the primary switch for intelligent control. For the sake of outstanding potential market share, many electronic component manufacturers take it as a new business opportunity and devote themselves to researching and manufacturing this kind of switch. Unionwell International is committed to providing various types of cost-effective micro switches, modules, and other electronic components for the global market.
Unionwell Collects Five Standard Classifications:
1. There are essential, miniature, and subminiature;
2. Based on the defensive performance, there are waterproof, dustproof, and explosion-proof;
3. The breaking form includes single-connection, double-connection, and multi-connection types.
4. Based on breaking capacity, there are ordinary type, DC type, microcurrent type, and high current type.
5. Based on the operating environment, there are ordinary types: high-temperature and ultra-high temperature resistant ceramic types.
Unionwell Micro Switch Manufacturer
Huizhou Unionwell Sensing & Control Electronics Co., Ltd has been dedicated to developing and manufacturing electronic switches. More than 15 years of micro switch experience enables us to produce high-quality electrical micro switches for our clients worldwide.
Simultaneously, research and development are spent on new patent electrical switches research and development.
For more information on micro switches, welcome to visit our website:https://www.unionwellswitch.com/.