Coffee Machine Micro Switch Application Guide
The coffee machine gradually becomes people’s daily essential household appliance. The accessories of which micro switch, as a safety accessory of the coffee machine, control the safe closure of the coffee machine circuit for the safe use of the coffee machine to increase the help. There is a difference between home and commercial coffee machines, so what are the differences between home coffee machines and commercial coffee machines? Now let’s find out!
What is the difference between a home coffee machine and a commercial coffee machine?
1. The difference in heating. Household coffee machines are often used in families, so the amount of coffee produced is less, the number of cups will be less, and the heater requirements inside the household coffee machine are relatively low. Only the general heater can be able to meet the production of coffee, and the commercial coffee machine, to ensure the needs of the operation, need continuous work to make coffee, for the stability of water temperature steam is also relatively high, so the available commercial coffee machine with a larger power heater.
2. The difference in price. Household coffee machines generally cost two or three hundred and better household coffee machines at about 2,000 yuan, but commercial coffee machines are generally expensive. The cheapest also needs about 10,000 yuan, and good quality, multi-functions, and stable performance coffee machine values up to hundreds of thousands.
3. The difference between water supply. Household coffee machines generally use small water tanks and can directly add water. Commercial coffee machines add water in two ways: a water purifier or a water softener filtration; commercial coffee machines for water demand is very large.
Household and commercial coffee machines are very different. When you buy a coffee machine, you can also confirm according to the number of people who drink coffee. If it is an office, buying a commercial coffee machine is recommended.
What is the principle of operation of the coffee machine?
1. Drip coffee machine
When the power is turned on, the indicator light is on, and the heating tube starts to work. When there is no water in the tank, the temperature rises, and when it rises to a certain temperature, the thermostat is disconnected, and the heating tube stops working. When the temperature decreases, the thermostat resumes, and the heating tube continues to work, thus achieving insulation.
2. High-pressure espresso machine
The coffee pot has a high-pressure chamber. When the water begins to produce, a large amount of steam can not be relieved through the small hole, so the pressure in the high-pressure chamber is greater than atmospheric pressure. Hence, the water rises along the water pipe, the steam pressure in the cavity flows into the coffee filter, and the coffee seeps out of the bottom into the coffee cup. A safety valve is at the top of the high-pressure chamber (to ensure safety). Or open the bleed valve to use steam to frothy the milk.
How to use the coffee machine
1. To make coffee, you must first connect to the power supply, and the coffee machine must be connected to the A/C socket. The voltage used must match the specified voltage indicated on the machine packaging. It is strictly forbidden to use a defective power cord and turn on the power switch of the coffee machine after plugging in the power supply.
2. Remove the bean box lid and put an appropriate amount of coffee beans into the bean box (the capacity of the bean box of most automatic coffee machines will not exceed 400G) until it is 8 full.
3. Remove the water tank on the machine, take off the water tank cover, and fill it with about 3/4 capacity of clean water, and the valve at the bottom of the water tank is used to release water. When the tank is put back into the machine, gently press the tank directly against the valve that can open automatically, and then close the tank cover.
4. After completing the above preparation work, you can make coffee, generally automatic coffee machine has several function buttons on the body: small cup, large cup, hot water/steam, coffee powder, and so on; some do not use powder buttons, because it does not have powder this device, but only to say that only coffee beans can be used.
There are also buttons for the amount of coffee powder setting, coffee volume (strength) setting, double cup, etc., and the specific buttons vary depending on the machine. If you need a large cup of coffee, press the large cup button, and if you want to drink a small cup, press the small button, so the automatic coffee machine makes coffee very simple. There is no need for too many human operations as long as the basic conditions for making coffee are met.
It can be seen that the coffee machine must be connected to the power supply if it wants to be used and then processed one by one according to the steps in the manual. You need to pay attention to the appropriate selection of large or small cups according to your needs; even if the coffee machine is fully automatic, it must be handled manually.
How are microswitches applied to coffee machines?
When we choose the micro switch for the coffee machine, we must choose a brand manufacturer with excellent quality micro switch strength according to the requirements of our coffee machine parts! Therefore, one must understand the five key points of choosing a microswitch article before choosing a coffee machine micro-switch.
When choosing a coffee machine micro switch, it is necessary to know the maximum current and voltage parameters of the coffee machine load. Unionwell’s micro switch is suitable for coffee machines with the current requirements of 5A. Because the coffee machine requires a small built-in micro switch, in line with the volume requirements and meets the electrical requirements at the same time, there are Unionwell G6 and G9 series micro switches, of which the non-waterproof coffee machine micro switch can use our G6 type miniature micro switch with handle/roller; The waterproof coffee machine micro switch uses our G9 type small micro switch, while the micro switch has a handle and roller.
Unionwell coffee machine micro switch meets ENEC/UL international safety certification, which meets the needs of export coffee machine manufacturers.
Unionwell Micro Switch Manufacturer From China
Huizhou Unionwell Sensing & Control Electronics Co., Ltd specializes in quality micro switches for the automotive industry and white goods of home appliances.
Main products include basic micro switches, waterproof switches, air pressure switches, mechanical keyboard switches, and door switches.
A one-stop system will be built, covering product development, precision molding, injection molding, precision stamping, automated equipment R&D, assembling, and testing.
The professional sales team is on hand to provide assistance and quick response to 3D drawing requests, price quotes, and access to an adequate sample program that allows engineers to test and qualify switches for their end product applications.