Basic Micro Switch For Vacuum Cleaner
Why Choose Unionwell Basic Micro Switch China Manufacturer?
Professional business scope includes:
- Subminiature micro switch.
- Automobile waterproof switch.
- Waterproof slide switch.
All kinds of precision hardware plastic products.Each series product design, manufacture, sale, service, integration, and high-end market supply.
Vacuum Cleaner Types
Our Unionwell basic micro switch is widely used for vacuum cleaners. According to the vacuum cleaner’s structure, a vacuum cleaner can be divided into :
- Vertical: cylindrical or square, divided into the upper and lower two parts. The upper motor is the power part and the lower dust collection box.
- Horizontal: rectangular or car-shaped, there are two parts, the front for the dust box and the back for the motor part.
- Portable: it generally has four forms-shoulder types: small volume, use back on the shoulder, minor power; rod type: shape like a rod, upper end for the handle, lower end for the suction nozzle, nominal power; Portable: more diminutive size, can be used directly in hand, less energy; micro: multi-battery power, smaller size, more for cleaning clothes, instruments, etc., less power.
Sometimes, Vacuum cleaners are mainly divided into three kinds of
- household vacuum cleaners
- commercial vacuum cleaners
- industrial vacuum cleaners
Vacuum Cleaner Working Principle
The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is:
Use the electric motor to drive the blades to rotate at high speed and generate negative air pressure in the sealed shell to suck up dust.
Here is another description. The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is that:
The motor of the vacuum cleaner rotates at high speed. Then draw air from the suction inlet so that a particular vacuum is produced in the dust box. the dust enters the dust bag in the dust box through the ground brush, the receiver, the handle, the hose, and the main suction pipe. The dust is left in the dust bag.
Vacuum Cleaner Basic Structure Describe
The vacuum cleaner is mainly composed of three parts:
This generally includes exciting commutator motors, centrifugal fan, dust filter (bag), and dust-collecting accessories.
There is an indispensable part of the vacuum cleaner, which is the vacuum cleaner on the micro switch.
The vacuum cleaner has two switches:
- one on the handle
- the other on the host
How Important Is Vacuum Cleaner Filter
The dust enters the dust bag in the dust box through the ground brush, the receiver, the handle, the hose, and the main suction pipe. The dust is left in the dust bag. The filtered air then passes through a filter layer to the motor, which is a protective screen to prevent the dust bag from breaking and absorbing into the engine. The air entering the motor flows through it, so a filter is added before it flows out of the vacuum.
The finer the filter material is, the cleaner can filter the air. Still, the worse the permeability is, which affects the motor’s air intake and reduces the vacuum cleaner’s efficiency. But for the user, comfort and cleanliness are essential.
Hypha is a foreign name and a high-efficiency filter that can block microscopic dust, with an efficiency of 99.97%. Its air permeability is low, making it into a wave to increase the air permeability area. We can repeatedly clean some of this filter material. Any filter material has a “Life,” that is, long-term use of filter material after the micro-hole has been small particles of dust blocked. So paper dust bags are much more efficient. Ideal, disposable, sanitary, and convenient.
After cleaning the cloth filter bag, the fiber will harden, affecting the filtering effect and air permeability. SMS three-layer composite filter material is washable but slightly less breathable.
The Vacuum Cleaner’s Overheat Protection
- Make sure the vacuum cleaner cuts off the power automatically because of the overheat protection;
- Immediately hold the plug (not the wire) to separate the plug from the power supply;
- Make sure the vacuum cleaner is in the state of mechanical and electrical separation;
- Check whether the dust collection room is filled with garbage and hair;
- If there is the phenomenon of dust collection room total need to clean dust collection room;
- Check whether the filter screen of the vacuum cleaner is blocked;
- The filter net is thoroughly cleansed to ensure that the filter net is unblocked;
- Remove the hose of the vacuum cleaner and check the smoothness of the hose;
- If there is a blockage in the hose, a foreign body should be cleaned up immediately, restore the hose should be unobstructed;
- Place the vacuum cleaner in a relaxed, ventilated environment for natural cooling;
- Restart the vacuum cleaner to check the working status after the reset of the hot-cut protection device;
- If the vacuum cleaner still can not be used commonly, it is necessary to contact the Maintenance Center to troubleshoot
How To Use A Vacuum Cleaner Properly
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet when you want to move along the wool direction of the rug so that the dust can keep the carpet flat, and will not damage the carpet
- Be wary of using a vacuum cleaner to suck up flammable and explosive objects or objects with relatively high temperatures to avoid combustion or explosion.
- A dry vacuum can not suck the liquid, and ordinary household vacuum cleaners try to avoid sucking metal dust. Otherwise, it is easy to vacuum damage and affect the performance.
- Dust bag vacuum cleaner should stop cleaning right now if there is a broken dust bag and immediately replace it so as not to cause damage to the motor dust.
- We should often use a vacuum cleaner. After some time, dust accumulation in the filter bag leads to a suction drop, which can shake the box; sometimes, it drops dust in the bottom and restores the suction.
- If the dust bag, or dust bucket inside is too much dust, dust should be removed as soon as possible; keep the dust bucket clean so as not to affect the effect of dust collection and motor cooling
- A vacuum cleaner should pay attention to putting in the dry place and cleaning with a wet cloth wipe switch. Otherwise, it may cause leakage or a short circuit.
Unionwell Micro Switch Manufacturer From China
Huizhou Unionwell Sensing & Control Electronics Co., Ltd specializes in producing quality micro switches for the automotive industry and white goods of home appliances. Main products include basic micro switches, waterproof switches, air pressure switches, mechanical keyboard switches, and door switches.
For better pricing, lead time, and quality control guarantees, we acquired Huizhou Greetech Electronics Co., Ltd in 2021. We made it our China production base with over 500 employees and a 250 million pieces/year production capacity.
With the subsidiary sales branch Guangzhou Unionwell Sensing & Control Technology Co., Ltd founded, our global reach covers North America, Europe, Asia, and South America.
Most of our business partners/end customers are Global 500 enterprises, including world-famous home appliance brands and leading automotive suppliers in North America and Europe.
We are launching a new industrial base at Longmen, Huizhou, Guangdong Province, which will work as Unionwell headquarters. Automation equipment will be introduced, massively improving the switch production capacity from 250 million pieces to over 1.3 billion pieces/year.
For more micro switches, pls visit our Company website.
Or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org